- 2 Tsp Cornstarch Mixed with 2 Tsp Water
- 3/4 Tsp Whole-Grained Mustard
- 1-1/2 Tsp Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 12 Slices Maple-Cured Bacon - Halved Crosswise
- 24 Dried Apricots
- 1-1/2 Cups Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice Blend
- Boil cranberry juice in medium saucepan over high heat until reduced to 1 cup. Whisk in cornstarch, brown sugar, mustard and nutmeg. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute until thickened. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, line rimmed baking sheet with foil; set wire rack over foil and spray with cooking spray. Wrap bacon halves around apricots and secure with wooden pick. Brush with glaze and place on wire rack.
- Broil to 3-7 minutes, or until bacon in browned, turned once. You can also bake at 400 degrees F for ~15 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Yield: 24 Appetizers