Wilted Spinach with Garlic & Oil
- 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 Turns of the Pan)
- 4 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 1 lb Triple Washed Spinach - Stems Removed
- 1/2 Tsp Ground or Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil and garlic. Sauté garlic in oil 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add spinach to the pan in stages. Fill the pan with leaves and turn leaves in warm oil until they wilt. Add more spinach to the skillet and repeat the process until all of the spinach is incorporated.
- Season the wilted spinach with salt and pepper and nutmeg, then serve.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes