Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- 2 lbs Asparagus - Tough Ends Trimmed, Rinsed and Patted Dry
- 3 Tbs Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 Tbs Garlic - Minced
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large glass baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss. Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the stalks, stirring twice.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.