Coconut Curry Soup
- 2 Tbs Ghee
- 1 Yellow Onion - Minced
- 1 Medium Carrot - Minced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - Cubed (or 1 lb Rotissiere Chicken)
- 2 Garlic Cloves - Minced
- 1 Tbs + 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbs Honey
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- Chopped Cilantro & Scallions (For Garnish)
- Place a large pot over medium heat.
- Add ghee and then put the onion and carrot in the pot and saute until onion becomes translucent, at least 5 minutes.
- Then add in chicken and garlic and cook chicken until it's no longer visibly pink (or just add your shredded rotissiere chicken in and cook for just a few minutes), about 7-8 minutes, then add curry powder and mix to cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add broth, coconut milk, honey, salt and pepper, and mix to combine, then let simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the mixture has reduced by a third.