- 1 Cup Flour - Sifted
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 1 Tbs. Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Rounded Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Resift flour with dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Beat together egg, milk and sour cream. Stir into flour mixture. Add melted butter and beat with a whisk until smooth.
- Drop a small spoonful on a hot griddle. If too thick, add more milk, 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Yields 10 to 12 pancakes. The recipe easily doubles and stores well overnight.
From Cotton Country Collection