- 2 (8 oz.) Packages Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Pint Sour Cream
- 6 Small Green Onions - Chopped Fine
- 1 Small Can Ripe Olives - Chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 (4 oz.) Can Chopped Green Chiles
- One Pacakage El Paso Burrito Size Flour Tortillas
- Combine above ingredients and spread onto a tortilla, roll up tortilla and set aside. Cover with damp towel. Continue until all mixture is used.
- Refrigerate the rolled tortillas several hours. When ready to serve cut tortillas into one inch pieces. Serve with picante sauce of your choice.