Turkey Meatloaf with Hidden Spinach
- 1.25 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 Cup Spaghetti Sauce - Divided
- 1/2 Cup Italian-Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Eggs Slightly Beaten
- 2 Tbs Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 10-oz Package Frozen Chopped Spinach - Thawed & Well Drained
- 3/4 Cup Low-Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Mix the ground turkey, 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, Parmesan cheese in medium bowl.
- Put half of the turkey mixture into a loaf baking pan. Create a 'trench' as you will be adding the spinach to it. Leave about 1" trench in the center of mixture and about 1" on all sides.
- Mix the spinach and mozzarella cheese together then transfer and fill the trench. Fill the trench with the remaining meat mixture.
- Bake about 45-50 minutes in a 350 degree F preheated oven. Then spoon the remaining spaghetti sauce over meat loaf. Bake the meatloaf for about 15 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes.