Zips Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Butter Flavored Crisco
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Pckg (3.5-oz) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pckg (12-oz) Semi-Sweet, Mini-Chocolate Chips
- Combine Flour, Baking Soda & Cinnamon, set aside. Combine Crisco, Sugars, Vanilla & Pudding Mix in large mixing bowl; Beat until smooth & creamy. Beat in Eggs; Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in Chocolate Chips (batter will be stiff). Use Melon Baller for small cookies; Drop Dough Balls about 1-1/2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375° for approximately 6 minutes.
- To keep them from being too dry, slightly under bake. It may help to freeze the dough balls and bake them frozen.
- These are the cookies that made Zips Chocolate Chip famous! For more information you can visit his website!
Ann Myers (1995)