Zucchini, Feta & Mint Salad
- 1 Tbs Sesame Seeds
- 6 Medium Zucchini
- 3 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz. Feta Cheese - Crumbled
- A Handful of Fresh Mint Leaves
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Small Garlic Clove - Crushed
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden and aromatic. Remove from the pan, let cool, and set aside until required.
- Preheat the grill or stovetop grill pan. Cut the zucchini diagonally into thick slices, toss with the olive oil, and season with salt & pepper. Cook over hot coals or on the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side until charred and tender. Remove and let cool.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Put the zucchini, feta, and mint in a large bowl, add the dressing, and toss well until evenly coated. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve at once.