Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3/4 Tsp Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 3/4 Tsp Finely Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 Tbs Dry White Wine
- 1 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbs Whole Grain Mustard
- Nonstick Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 6 Salmon Fillets (approx 6-8 oz each)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Lemon Wedges
- In a mini food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, wine, oil, Dijon mustard, and 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard. Grind the mustard sauce until combined, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard to the sauce and stir to combine. Set aside mustard sauce.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a heavy rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with nonstick spray. Arrange the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Broil for 2 minutes. Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets. Continue broiling until the fillets are just cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer the fillets to plates and serve with lemon wedges.