Fancy Fast Chicken
- 9 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Family Size Plus 1 Small Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 Cup White Wine (Drink the Rest of the Bottle Before Dinner)
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- 1-1/4 Cup Uncooked White Rice
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Mix together soup, wine and melted butter. Spread half of soup mixture in 9x13 pan. Sprinkle rice over soup mixture. Place chicken breasts over rice. Spread remaining soup mixture over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 250 for 2 1/2 hours. Can do ahead. Can freeze.
Ruth Anne Neville (2003)