Marinated Zucchini & Summer Squash
- 2 Tbs White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 2 Tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb Zucchini (~3 Large) - Trimmed & Sliced Diagonally about 1/4" Thick
- 1 lb Yellow Crookneck Squash (~3 Large) - Trimmed & Sliced Diagonally about 1/4" Thick
- Whisk the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a large bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in the oil. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the marinade into a small bowl. Cover and set aside. Add the zucchini and yellow squash to the remaining marinade in the large bowl and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish. Cover and marinate at room temperature at least 3 hours or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Prepare the barbecue for medium-high heat. Grill the vegetables until they are crisp-tender and brown, turning occasionally (~8 minutes). Transfer the vegetables to a platter. Drizzle with the reserve marinade and serve hot or at room temperature.