Pork Chops on the BGE
- Center-cut pork chops
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sprinkle pork chops all over with soy sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes - 2 hours.
- Set grill for direct cooking (no deflector) at 400°F.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill chops, turning once, to medium doneness, about 3-4 minutes per side, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145°F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.