Green Bean & Corn Casserole
- 2 Cans French Style Green Beans
- 2 Cans Shoe-Peg Corn
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Carton Sour Cream (1/2 Pint)
- 1 Cup Grated Sharp Cheese
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Salt, Pepper & Garlic Salt to Taste
- Slivered Almonds
- Drain beans and corn; mix together and place in 9x13 inch Pyrex dish.
- Mix soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic salt and pour over top of vegetables. Put Ritz cracker crumbs mixed with a little butter over top.
- Bake at 350º until bubbly about 30 minutes.
Frances Wood (1980)