- 1 Large Onion - Chopped
- 1 Pckg Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 32-oz Box of Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Black Beans - Undrained
- 1 Can Fat Free Refried Beans (Optional)
- 1 Can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Jalapenos or Green Chilies (Rotel or Other)
- 1 Large Chicken Breast - Cooked and Shred
- Saute onions in olive oil. Add all ingredients and simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado, chopped cilantro, crushed tortilla chips and lime squeezed on top.
You can use a large can of cooked chicken as a substitute.
Barb Wilson (2005)