- 1 8-oz Cream Cheese - Soften to Room Temperature, Cube
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Well Drained & Chopped Sauerkraut
- 1/2 lb Sliced Lean Corned Beef - Chopped
- 2 Tbs Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbs Catsup
- 2 Tsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Cup Grated Swiss Cheese (3-oz)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl or pulse in food processor. Transfer to oven-proof casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with Pepperidge Farm Rye bread.
Barb Wilson (2007)