- 1 container of grated Parmesan Reggiano (I buy at Whole Foods)
- Place 1 Tbsp. Of Parmesan Reggiano on a baking sheet that is lined in parchment paper or Silpat- place 12 of these on a baking sheet
- Press down each Tbsp. With palm of your hand to flatten them.
- Bake at 525 degrees for 3 and a half minutes until brown around the edges and bubbly.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to paper towel to absorb the grease.
- I put them in a large Ziplock bag lined with paper towel and they last for days!