- 4 Cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 Cups Sliced Almonds
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Good Honey
- 1 1/2 Cups Small Diced Dried Apricots
- 1 Cup Small Diced Dried Figs
- 1 Cup Dried Cherries
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Roasted, Unsalted Cashews
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl. Whisk together the oil and honey in a small bowl. Pour the liquids over the oat mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated. Pour onto a 13 by 18 by 1-inch sheet pan. Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even, golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally. Add the apricots, figs, cherries, cranberries, and cashews. Store the cooled granola in an airtight container.