- Prepare a meat sauce: mixture of chopped onion, carrot, celery and parsely and put all the lot in oil. As soon as the mixture gets golden add the meat; leave the meat to flavour until it comes brown colour, then add 1/2 glass of red wine; when the wine has evaporated, cover the meat with tomato sauce and water, add salt and pepper and leave to cook on a low flame for three hours at least;
- Wash and divide the zucchini in two halves; take off the inside part with a spoon, taking care of not breaking the external part; cook the inside in oil and garlic to get a cream;
- Boil the external part of the zucchini for few minutes in salted water;
- Join the meat sauce with cream realized from the inside part of zucchini, two eggs and parmesan cheese;
- Stuff the boiled zucchini with n.4, add some oil on the bottom of the baking pan and on the top of zucchini and cook in a medium oven until they get brown.
Anna Gionotti (2005)