Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- 3 Pints Chocolate Ice Cream - Soften Ice Cream In Lower Part of Refrigerator
- 1 Oreo Cookie Crust
- Sprinkle Onto the Crust: 1/2 Cup Dry Roasted Peanuts, Chopped & A Small Amount of Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Prepared Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brewed Coffee - Strong
- 2 Tbs Coffee Flavored Liquor
- 8 Sm. Pckg Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, - Quartered
- Mix Together With Ice Cream.
- Pour Into Chocolate Pie Crust and Top with Chopped Peanuts.
- Refrigerate in Freezer Until Ready to Serve.
Mary Mebus (1998)