Marinated Roma Tomatoes
- 2 lbs. Fresh Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Tbs Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Tbs Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Wash & Core Tomatoes; Cut Into 1/8" Thick Circles
- Place in stainless steel or glass mixing bowl and toss with remaining ingredients. Stir gently to combine, being careful not to tear tomato slices.
- Check for salt and pepper and place in a non-reactive container in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Drain before using.
- This recipe can be prepared up to one day in advance. Simply store in refrigerator in a covered non-reactive container.
Ruth Anne Neville (2000)