Lamb Chops BGE
- 4 Thick Lamb Chops
- Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Lemon, for the Juice
- Rub the lamb chops with a little live oil and season with salt and pepper. Peel and chop the garlic. Squeeze the lemon juice over the chops and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Set the EGG for direct cooking (without the deflector) at 425°F.
- Place the lamb chops on the cooking grid and allow them to brown, which should take about 6-8 minutes. Turn the chops over and cook until the outside is good and crusty, and the inside is a soft pink.
- Take lamb chops off the grill at 120 degrees internal temp for rare, 125 for medium-rare, and 135 for medium.
- Set the lamb aside to rest for 5 minutes before serving.