- 1 3/4 Cups Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Butter - Melted
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar - Divided
- 3 8-oz Pckg Cream Cheese - Softened
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Dairy Sour Cream
- In bowl, combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Press on bottom and 1 2/2 inches up side of 8 or 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
- In bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Blend in sour cream. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 60 to 70 minutes, or until center is set. Turn off oven. Leaving door slightly ajar, leave cheesecake in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool completely. Chill 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan. Enjoy!
- Note: The cheesecake is especially good when topped with strawberries that have been blended to a chunky yet juicy consistency. I used frozen berries that were slightly thawed.