- 2 Cups Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Pecan Halves
- Sifted Powdered Sugar
- Cream butter; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour and salt; add to creamed mixture. (Add more flour, if needed, to make dough easy to handle).
- Shape sough into 3/4-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Gently press a pecan half in center of each.
- Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Roll in powdered sugar while warm.
Yield: 6 dozen.