- 2 Tubes Pillsbury Poppin' Fresh Crescent Rolls
- 1 Egg - Separated
- 2 (8 oz.) Packages Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- Spread one tube of Pillsbury Poppin’ Fresh Crescent Rolls onto the bottom of a small cookie sheet or 13x9" pan. Stretch to cover, and press seams together.
- In a mixing bowl beat together softened cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla. Blend until fluffy. Spread over dough.
- Take the second tube of rolls and stretch to cover filling. Pinch seams together. Brush top with beaten egg white.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until nicely browned. Cool, and cut into squares.