Spinach & Mushroom Bow-Tie Pasta
- 1 8-oz Pckg Mushrooms - Sliced
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- 8 oz. Bow-Tie Pasta - Uncooked
- 4 Cups Fresh Spinach - Torn
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Combine mushrooms and lemon juice, stirring to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add mushroom mixture and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cream; bring to a boil. Stir in salt and pepper and remove from heat.Cook pasta according to package directions, adding spinach during last minute of cooking time. Drain thoroughly. Toss gently with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.
Yield: 2 to 4 servings