Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
- 1 Loaf Frozen Whole Wheat or White Bread Dough - Thawed, Cut Into 32 Pieces
- 1/3 Cup Land O Lakes Butter - Melted
- 2 Tbs Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbs Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp Finely Chopped Fresh Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Place bread dough pieces in large bowl. Combine all remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour over bread dough; toss to coat well.
- Arrange bread dough in greased 1-1/2 quart casserole or 1-1/2 quart souffle pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until double in size (1.5-2 hours).
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. If bread begins to brown too quickly, cover loosely with aluminum foil. Cool 10 minutes; invert pan to remove bread. Serve warm.