Pork Tender Marinade
- 1 Lemon - Zest Grated
- 3/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (4 to 6 Lemons)
- Good Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Minced Garlic (6 Cloves)
- 1-1/2 Tbs Minced Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 1 Tbs Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, mustard, and 2 teaspoons salt in a sturdy 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag. Marinate the pork in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
- Remove the tenderloins from the marinade and discard the marinade but leave the herbs that cling to the meat. Sprinkle the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper.