- 1/2 Cup Butter at Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Mashed Very Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Sift the dry ingredients and combine with the butter mixture. Blend well. Add the bananas, sour cream, and vanilla; stir well. Stir in the nuts and pour into a well buttered 9x5x3-inch loaf pan or several smaller pans.
- Bake 1 hour. Turn out onto rack to cool.