Sylvia's Cheese Torta
- 1 lb. Goat Cheese or Cream Cheese
- 1/2 lb. Unsalted Butter
- 6 oz. Sundried Tomatoes - Drained & Chopped
- 2 Cup Basil - Packed Tightly
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Mix together the cheese and butter. Set aside. Chop basil and add finely minced garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Set this aside.
- Line a 3 Cup mold with Saran Wrap. Layer 1/3 of the cheese mixture, sundried tomatoes, 1/3 of the cheese, basil mixture, and then the final 1/3 of the cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.