- 4 Large Ripe Field Tomato
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Soy Sauce
- Pince Salt & Pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together garlic, dill, oil, soy sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Cut tomatoes into thick ( 1/2 inch) slices lay in single layer in large, shallow dish. Drizzle marinade over top, cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Lightly oil grill rack. Grill tomatoes for 2 minutes on each side, or until tender and slightly charred.