- Toast English Muffin Halves Until Lightly Borrowed
- Top w/ Canadian Bacon That Has Been Warmed or Fresh Spinach Just Barely Cooked
- Place One Poached Egg on Each Muffin
- Pour Hollandaise Sauce All Over
- Garnish w/ Orange Slice, Strawberry & Sprig of Mint (Optional)
To Poach Eggs
Heat to boiling a frying pan filled with enough water just to cover eggs. Carefully add eggs, one at a time, and cook just until the white is firm and the yolks are cooked as you like them. Lift out of pan with a slotted spoon and place on a plate. When the muffins are ready, again lift eggs with slotted spoon and place on top of bacon or spinach.
- 5 Tbs. Butter - Melted
- 1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Dry Mustard
- 2 Egg Yolk
Mix the above ingredients and heat in microwave for 20 seconds or until mixture begins to thicken.