- 1 Cup Butter- Softened
- 1 Can (15-oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1- lb. Boxes Powdered Sugar
- 2 14-oz Boxes Flaked Coconut
- 1 lb Pecans or Walnuts - Finely Chopped
- 2 12-oz Pckg Chocolate Chips
- 1 Block (1/4 lb) Household Parafin
- Mix together butter, sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar, coconut and nuts.
- Roll into small balls. Place on cookie sheet and chill.
- Melt chocolate chips and parafin together in a sauce pan - use double boiler.
- Place each ball on toothpick and dip in warm chocolate mixture.
- Replace on cookie sheet to harden.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
Yield: Approximately 248