- 2-1⁄2 Cups Raspberries
- 1 Tbs (Heaping) Cornstarch
- 2⁄3 Cups Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1⁄4 Cups Sugar
- 1⁄4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1⁄3 Cups Oats
- 1⁄4 Cups Pecans, Chopped
- Dash Of Salt
- 3⁄4 Sticks Butter - Cut Into Small Pieces
- Whipped Cream Or Vanilla Ice Cream, For Serving
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a Medium owl, combine (rinsed) raspberries, corn starch, 2/3 cups sugar, and vanilla. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl (or food processor) combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, oats, pecans, dash of salt, and butter pieces. Cut together with a pastry cutter (or pulse in food processor) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add berry mixture to a small baking dish or pie pan. Sprinkle topping mixture all over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
- Allow to sit for ten minutes before serving. Scoop out with a spoon and top with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.