Ann Smith's Artichoke Dip
- 2 14-oz Cans Artichoke Hearts (Plus 6-oz Jar As Needed for Consistency) - Drained & Chopped
- 2 4-oz Cans Green Chilies - Chopped & Drained
- 1-1/2 to 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1 8-oz Pckg Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce to taste.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand, then lightly with your mixer just to add air and smoothness (This may be an old wives tale).
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Basic recipe says:
- 1 14-oz Can Artichokes
- 1 4-oz Green Chilies
- 1-1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 4-6 oz Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan
Ann Smith (2008)