Chocolate Caramel Bars
- 1 14-oz Bag Kraft Caramels
- 2/3 Cup Evaporated Milk - Divided Use
- 1 2-Layer Chocolate Cake Mix With Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Parkay Margarine - Melted
- 1 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts - Dvided use
- 1 6-oz Package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Pieces
- Melt caramels with 1/3 cup milk over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Combine remaining milk, cake mix and margarine; mix well.
- Press half of cake mixture into bottom of greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 cup walnuts and chocolate pieces over crust; top with caramel mixture spreading to edges of pan.
- Top with teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture; press gently into caramel mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining walnuts, pressing lightly into top.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 20 minutes.