- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs Pure Maple Syrup
- 1-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp Ground Clove
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbs Butter or Coconut Oil (Plus Extra For Pan Frying)
- Whisk the eggs, canned pumpkin, pure vanilla extract, and pure maple syrup together. Sift the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove and baking soda into the wet ingredients
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Then mix the butter into the batter.
- Grease the skillet and spoon the batter into the skillet to make pancakes of your desired size. When a few bubbles appear, flip the pancakes once to finish cooking.
- Serve with grass-fed butter and cinnamon or sliced bananas.