Banana Mini Morsel Bars
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup (1-1/2 Sticks) Butter or Margarine - Softened
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Medium Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Cups (12-oz) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 2 Tbs Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in bananas and egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in morsels. Spread into prepared jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.