- 2 Extra Large Tomatoes - Finely Diced
- 1 English Cucumber - Finely Diced
- 1 Cup Red Onion - Finely Chopped (1/2 of a Medium Red Onion)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - Finely Diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper - Finely Diced
- 1 Cup Fresh Herbs (Italian Parsley, Mint or Cilantro, or a Mix of All Three)
- Zest of One Lemon
- Lemon Juice (Start With ½ a Lemon, Add More to Taste)
- 4 Tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Chop the first 6 ingredients into a very small fine dice. The smaller, the better. Take your time with this and a sharp knife really makes this easier!
- Place in a large bowl and toss with the lemon zest, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- Taste and adjust lemon and salt to your liking.
Serve with Grilled Chicken Shawarma, or toasted pita and hummus or roasted spiced chickpeas or falafels!
Feasting At Home