- 1 Tube Poppin' Fresh Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 lb. Sausage - Cooked & Drained
- 1 Cup Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes - Thawed
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Pepper
Spread crescent roll dough onto a pizza pan. Layer sausage, potatoes, and then cheese on top of dough. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over pizza. Bake in 375° oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Serves 4 to 6.
- This is easily doubled and made on a cookie sheet with 1/2" sides.
- I use 1/2 regular sausage and 1/2 hot sausage.