Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- 1 (18.25 oz) Package Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 (4 oz) Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1.75 Cups Water
- 2 Eggs - Beaten
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour bundt pan, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips. In another bowl, combine water, eggs, and vanilla mixing well. Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix with spoon until just blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done when wooden pick in center comes out clean. Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan. When completely cool, drizzle cake with Chocolate Glaze.
- 3 Tbs Cocoa
- 2 Tbs Butter - Melted
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 -3 Tbs Hot Water
Combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix with spoon until smooth.