Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
- 20 Chocolate Cream-Filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies - Divided
- 2 Tbs Butter - Softened
- 1 Package (8 oz) Cream Cheese - Softened
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1.5 Cups Confectioners' Sugar - Divided
- 1 Carton (16 oz) Frozen Whipped Topping - Thawed, Divided
- 15 Miniature Peanut Butter Cups - Chopped
- 1 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 Package (3.9 oz) Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix
- Directions Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Yield: 12-16 servings
Lucy Horton (2012)