- 3 Cups Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 1 Cup + 4 Tsp. Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Raisins or Chopped Nuts (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar - Sifted
- 1/4 Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375° . Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan lightly with PAM.
- Blend Biscuit Mix and 1 cup milk; mix thoroughly.
- Turn dough onto a surface sprinkled with additional mix. Knead 10 times. Roll dough into a 12x14-inch rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
- Brush dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on top of butter. Allow butter to absorb sugar mixture.
- Roll dough from long side and seal edges.
- Cut into 1-inch slices and place in prepared pan. Brush tops with 1/4 cup butter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops with remaining butter.
- Blend powdered sugar, 4 teaspoons milk and vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Optional Yeast Method: Warm milk to 105 degrees. Dissolve 1 package yeast in warm milk; add baking mix. Blend thoroughly. Roll out and prepare, and slice as above. Brush tops with melted butter; cover pan with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour. Bake and glaze as above.
- Overnight Refrigerator Method: Yeast Cinnamon Rolls may be made in advance, and refrigerated overnight. To bake, let stand uncovered at room temperature 1/2 hour before baking.
Yield: 14 rolls