- 1 Reynolds Foil "Hot Bag" Large Size
- 2-1/2 to 3 lbs of Pork Spare Ribs - Cut in Half
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 Cups Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbs Flour
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Open foil bag. sprinkle spare ribs with seasoned salt and pepper, turning to coat evenly. Arrange spare ribs in foil bag in an even layer. Combine barbecue sauce and flour; spread evenly over ribs in foil bag.
- To seal, double fold open end of foil bag. Place bag in a 1 inch deep pan.
- To cook, slide foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven. Bake 1-1/2 hours.
- Using oven mitts, cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape. Continue baking 15 minutes to brown the ribs.
Yield: 6 Servings