- 1 cup Otto’s Cassava Flour
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 organic eggs
- 1-2 tsp real vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp organic virgin unrefined coconut oil
- 1.5 cups coconut or almond milk
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Take your blender and literally toss ALL the ingredients in.
- Blend all for about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well mixed.
- Check batter; if it seems too thick still, add a splash more almond/coconut milk or water. You want it thick but still able to pour.
- Pour onto waffle iron. Depending on the integrity of your waffle iron, you may need to cook these twice to make sure the inside cooks through.
- Remove when crispy and golden brown on the outside. Top with desired ingredients.