Tilapia Foil Packets
- Two 6-oz Tilapia fillets
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 2 Plum Tomatoes - Chopped
- 1 Small Shallot - Minced
- 2 Tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lay each fillet out on its own piece of foil. The foil should be a few inches longer than the fillet. Drizzle each fillet with the olive oil.
- Combine the garlic, tomatoes, shallots, thyme and some salt and pepper in a small bowl. Top each fillet with the tomato mixture. Fold over the fillet and roll up the edges to create a seal. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve removed from the foil with veggies on the top and any sauce drizzled over the fish.