Fall-Off-The-Bone Pressure Cooker Chicken
- 1 whole - 4lb. organic chicken
- 1 Tbsp. Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1½ cups Pacific Organic Bone Broth (Chicken)
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub seasoning over outside of bird.
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker to shimmering. Add chicken, breast side down and cook 6-7 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and add broth, lemon juice and garlic cloves.
- Lock pressure cooker lid and set for 25 minutes on high.
- Let the pressure cooker release naturally.
- Remove from pressure cooker and let stand for 5 minutes before carving.