Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbs Butter - Melted & Cooled
- 2 Tbs Maple Syrup (More For Sweeter Cookies)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbs Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Pinch Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Almonds or 1/2 Cup Fresh Raspberries (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, melted butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix in the unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, and shredded coconut until well combined. Fold in the almonds, if desired.
- Divide into 12 dollops on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, and flatten them with a fork. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch.
- If you wish to add raspberries, add one to the center of each cookie after baking and before eating.