Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Jumbo White & Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1-1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Butter - Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 4-1/4 Cups Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocloate Chunks
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chunks
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, blend sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Cool slightly and remove from baking sheet.
- Makes about three dozen jumbo cookies.
Heather Ritchie (2000)